Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lab3 - Mapmash


View Tour to Yerevan, Armenia in a larger map>




      I am using this product for the first time and i think it is addictive and great. This is a great way to create your own map and let your friends use as a guidance while traveling. I love its features especially when i can add a picture or a video of some place to make it even more inviting for the viewer.    
      I wish it had more specific icons in it. Also it would be better if i could know a way to select a certain part of the map that i am working on to show in my map-mash. Otherwise it choses some area randomly, which could end up unattractive for first time viewers. One more thing, during the time i was working on this map-mash i was frustrated with the fact that the cursor would constantly disappear. I think that was a computer issue, else i hope Google fixes it soon. 
    I would greatly recommend this product, try it it is absolutely free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment